Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Isle of Skye pics

I've only just worked out that if you click on the pics you get to see a bigger version! I am new to the blog stuff


Our convertible
An Cailc
Maz and Dave with The Old Man of Storr in the background (no comments re old tourists required thank you!)
Kilt Rock (in the background)
Horny Highlanders!! (this was a cow mounting a bull, so funny.)
Heeland Coo - just as I was starting to think they only existed on postcards, I found some on our last day in Scotland. They declined my offer to emigrate to Gundary.
Not sure if he's a local or tourist, but he didn't mind posing for me


Well, that might be the last post for a couple of days - no free wifi tomorrow at Carlisle.


Hope you're all well, pity you weren't here enjoying the spectacular scenery too. Nice to see there's been some good rain back home. Stay wet, but healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like my sort of country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too, want to return but for longer, so much to see and enjoy in the way of spectacular views, non-stop spectacular views. I love Scotland.

    ReplyDelete