Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ireland

Well here we are in sunny Ireland (LOL). Our first stop in Dublin was the Brazen Head - our accommodation is right behind it. We had a beautiful Beef and Guinness stew for lunch with a pint of Guinness. I've been waiting for that beautiful Guinness again and it certainly didn't disappoint.


We did the Jameson Distillery tour, mum got picked for the taste testing at the end. She enjoyed the whole experience, as I thought she might.


Followed that up with dinner at Yamamori Japanese Restaurant, still the best Japanese food I've had since Japan. As usual I ordered half the menu. Yuuummmmy.


Off to Glendalough and Ballykissangel (Avoca) a little later on this morning, having a slow day because I have a cold that is really taking hold and mum is starting to get it. We were going to go down to Waterford but we've decided against that in favour of a slower day.


May post some pics tonight after a couple more pints of real  Guinness, so check back in later on....

2 comments:

  1. What , are you trying to make me jealous! Yep it worked - guinness, japanese for dinner, Ireland !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't intending to make people jealous, just keep people updated with our adventures, jealousy is a side-effect of my updates I guess. But I did have sashimi on your behalf because you enjoyed it - only got 2 pieces of that yummy white fish

    ReplyDelete